Spanish language services available
Main Address7900 E Baltimore St
Baltimore , MD 21224
P: (410) 285-4674
Go to Website
- All Baltimore County Maryland Transit lines
- The general hours listed are associated with the Services-Outreach and Weatherization Departments. Shelters are open 24 hours each day.
Fees & Insurance
- Services are free
- Programs offered in rental assistance are free, but recipients of these programs are responsible to pay what the agency cannot fund towards their rental account.
- Spanish-speaking staff available
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- Intake happens in person
- Walk-ins allowed
- Same-day programs available
- Services-Outreach intake hours are completed during the hours of 9:00am -3:30pm. For the Homeless and Housing and Weatherization Departments, intake hours may vary, please contact [email protected] for further details.
- After-school, Summer, and Volunteer programming is accessible at the CAN Rosedale outreach center. Interested persons are asked to contact Roberta Mosby, Community Resources Specialist and Children’s Program Manager, at 410-285-4674 ext.309 for enrollment information and steps.
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on